The Design Rev team is looking for an Office Assistant. This position will have the ability to be involved with a wide variety of responsibilities and duties that will keep you on your toes. At DR every day is different from the next and we are looking for someone who is ready to dive right in with positive, can-do attitude.
You will be working as an assistant, with multiple ongoing projects. This is an entry-level position with opportunities for advancement 🙂
- Drafting documents, reports and correspondence
- Compile, copy, sort, and file information for office activities, business projects, and other activities
- Organize work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments
- Organize travel arrangements for team
- Maintaining the day-to-day office condition and preparing for meetings/guests
- Perform work related errands as requested such as picking-up/delivering items, going to the post office, supply store, preparing refreshments, etc.
- Correspond with vendors, agency partners, and/or clients
- Provide general support to visitors, staff and clients
- On and off-site project assistance such as video/photo shoots, events, etc.
- Placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations
- Post lunch/team event clean up
- Coordinate, stock and reorder office/kitchen supplies
- General creativity to maintain company culture and overall team happiness, enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Highly organized in work management with prioritization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- An interest in the Advertising/Marketing industry
- Web savvy and highly proficient with a personal computer, office productivity software, and social media networks
- Proven experience as a support provider
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing marketing technology company
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- A bright office, conveniently located in the city with safe and free parking
- Apple® platform technology provided
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
DRS Company Background
Hi there. We are Design Revolution Studios but our friends call us “Design Rev.” We are a full service creative and strategic marketing firm from the city of Reading, Pennsylvania – centrally located between New York City and Philadelphia.
Submit Your Application
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter using this form. Only potential candidates will be contacted.