The Design Rev creative team is looking for an Associate Editor for our internal video production team. Are you talented at taking baseline concepts or raw footage and transforming them into buzz-worthy productions for Marketing, Ads and Social Media? If so, this opportunity might be for you.
We are looking for a strong Associate Video Editor with a comprehensive skill set (conceptualizing, producing, editing and doing graphics) to join our video department. This person will be responsible for creative brainstorming series, storyboarding, shooting and editing as well as animating when needed. This person must be dependable, enjoy working in a collaborative team environment (no divas – save the drama for your Mama) and actively enjoy all aspects of video production (load-in, set up, tear down and wrangling the talent). Successful candidate will be someone who has moderate level of experience and skills in videography utilizing current and emerging Camera/Shooting Technologies, editing (Premiere Pro) with animation as a definite plus (After Effects).
The understanding of video for web and different social channels is a must. Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign are all a major plus. A great candidate will be an independent problem solver and continually bring innovative and practical creative ideas to the table.
References and reel are a must with your application.
• 4 Year Degree from an accredited institution a major plus
• Proven proficiency with (2-5 years) experience with samples of work
• Collaboration with creative & strategic directors, account executives, copywriters, website developers, multi-media department and other team members to conceptualize, design and deliver a range projects under tight deadlines
• Must proficiently juggle multiple projects on a daily basis
• Ability to work from our corporate offices in Reading, PA -“work from home” applicants need not apply
• Ability to inspire and motivate a creative team, as well as working individually
• Portfolio that represents a wide range of productions (size and scope), show a sylistically diverse range of creativity, and a clear understanding and application of video in marketing and advertising functions
• Intimate knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign proficiency a plus
• Polished client communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to agency management and/or varying audiences
• Solid capabilities in identifying and implementing techniques and technologies into productions to meet client and audience needs
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• “Culture fit” is VERY important to this position. Our loft style office space (housed with the GoggleWorks Center for the Arts) demands a positive attitude, creativity, sense of humor, and a love of music.
• Fluency in English – Bilingual is a plus
• Some light to moderate pre-scheduled travel may be required
DRS Company Background
Hi there. We are Design Revolution Studios but our friends call us “Design Rev.” We are a full service creative and strategic marketing firm from the city of Reading, Pennsylvania – centrally located between New York City and Philadelphia.
Submit Your Application
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter and 3-5 samples to email@example.com. Only potential candidates will be contacted.